Foorumit

Goodbye until improvements are made
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2017-11-06 23:18:23 Read times: 13896
Anonymous

Date: 2017-11-06 23:18:23
            Let me start off by saying thank you to jouko for this game. It was fun while it lasted but things are simply out of control now. I have lost any motivation and pleasure to play this game because of the constant own goals, the moderators abusing their powers and showing favoritism, and finally because of players not taking anything seriously.

Django is unfit to perform any duties on this game. There is a factual report sent to him about "Shady" doing own goals and I also message him telling him, but Django did not do anything, he ignored me (was not idle). While being in training, Django mocks me and decides to say "nobody cares". If you can not perform a simple moderating duty on a 2d game, I highly question your intellect and abilities in real life Django. I have dealt with racism and discrimination ever since I stepped foot into the Finland server just because I am North American and not from Finland. Nobody is welcoming and kind towards me and I have always shut my mouth about this. But I would at least appreciate some mutual respect when someone own goals and I report it.

Too many individuals have ruined this game and this is why everyone quit. I have sent screenshot proofs that the infamous ahven was perälä and Django did nothing about it, he said " I will watch him closely". Is it not strange how we do not see ahven anymore since I exposed him to be perälä? This game has become a joke and because moderators do not take it seriously I am stepping out and will invest my time, and not to mention money (jouko) on another game wheres rules are respected and people are more welcoming.

PS: the immature posts that will follow below will simply prove the level of immaturity on this game.

Goodbye.
Jezik
Aurinkolaulu
+1

Date: 2017-11-06 23:49:00
Sorry to hear that you're about to quit the game for now.

I have to comment, though, that the reason to why you get such "hate" towards you is because you are mostly starting it yourself. Maybe you should start by watching yourself in the mirror and see what you get from there? I neither know why you are talking about money when you haven't spent that much on this game bro ;-)

Also, I know for a fact that the moderators do their work pretty actively when they are online. I have just heard that you can't see them even though they might be there. When you report someone for own goals, they should get muted. But you have to understand that they (moderators) are also just normal people. When you write a report, it will surely be checked but they could get the mute after a little while if you are unlucky.

As a summary; hopefully you want to keep playing, but start the "rework" with yourself instead of blaming it on everyone else! I know that the community isn't always the best, so shouldn't you just try to be nice to everyone else and hopefully you can do the little things that changes the community?
Anonymous
+3

Date: 2017-11-07 02:46:07
Edited: 2017-11-07 02:52:21
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
A Gold Rule to live by :)
Anyone that doesn't do this gets dealt with.
The rules are there to keep people inline.
As a moderator, when we enforce the rules, people whine.
Personally, i merely ignore the cries and when they become abusive i report them,then mute them. i report them as a moderator because that way all records are shown in the log and every moderator can see the proof of the interaction or actions of the offending player.
  I give fair warning.

1st warning
2nd 5 min
3rd 1 day
and so on. of course depending on the level of malice taking place punishments will reflect the actions of those receiving mutes.

I'll try to be more active and clean up the situation.

Known repeat offenders will not be having a fun time.
Anonymous
+1

Date: 2017-11-07 12:16:07
You are right, there are some toxic individuals ruining the game for others, but what's funny about this post is - you are one of them.

Most of the games I've seen you in, you're flaming either flaming your team mates or constantly violenting the goalie if the game doesn't go your way. I've also witnessed you scoring own goals when you get heated because hey, who's it gonna hurt when you null your stats afterwards anyway?

Like SAFC said, treat others like you want to get treated. Don't come crying on forums when your behaviour bites you on the ass.

Perhaps it's best for the game and yourself if you take a breather.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2017-11-07 13:33:43
Edited: 2017-11-07 13:36:21
Drake wrote:

Django is unfit to perform any duties on this game. There is a factual report sent to him about "Shady" doing own goals and I also message him telling him, but Django did not do anything, he ignored me (was not idle). While being in training, Django mocks me and decides to say "nobody cares". If you can not perform a simple moderating duty on a 2d game, I highly question your intellect and abilities in real life Django. I have dealt with racism and discrimination ever since I stepped foot into the Finland server just because I am North American and not from Finland. Nobody is welcoming and kind towards me and I have always shut my mouth about this. But I would at least appreciate some mutual respect when someone own goals and I report it.

Too many individuals have ruined this game and this is why everyone quit. I have sent screenshot proofs that the infamous ahven was perälä and Django did nothing about it, he said " I will watch him closely". Is it not strange how we do not see ahven anymore since I exposed him to be perälä? This game has become a joke and because moderators do not take it seriously I am stepping out and will invest my time, and not to mention money (jouko) on another game wheres rules are respected and people are more welcoming.

PS: the immature posts that will follow below will simply prove the level of immaturity on this game.

Goodbye.

Yllättikö ketään että Django mainittu huonona moderaattorina? no minua ei.
Aurinkolaulujen sätkynukke, vois vähän hajauttaa ettei yhelle tiimille laitettas kaikkea valtaa..

#FREERAIQ #FREETUNDE #IHA #SAMA #UUSIA #MODEI #DJANGOA #EI #KIINNOSTA #SE #NUOLESKELEE #FETTISTÄ #VAAN #ROBINPACKALEN #NYT #ROTIA #JOUKO #HERÄÄ #PÄRSTÄKERROIN #SAUNAKERHO #SELÄNPESU #AURINKOLAULU #KOOMISTA #FAKTOI #TOTUUS
Firmino
Liverpool Liverbirds

Date: 2017-11-07 15:42:31
Edited: 2017-11-07 23:20:44
Drake wrote:
            Let me start off by saying thank you to jouko for this game. It was fun while it lasted but things are simply out of control now. I have lost any motivation and pleasure to play this game because of the constant own goals, the moderators abusing their powers and showing favoritism, and finally because of players not taking anything seriously.

Goodbye.

-0.4 ok
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2017-11-07 17:47:10
#AURINKOMAFIA KÄYNY LAITTAA -3 #SORTO
Anonymous

Date: 2017-11-07 17:52:31
Drake wrote:

Goodbye.

Aurinkolaulujen sätkynukke, vois vähän hajauttaa ettei yhelle tiimille laitettas kaikkea valtaa..

#FREERAIQ #FREETUNDE #IHA #SAMA #UUSIA #MODEI #DJANGOA #EI #KIINNOSTA #SE #NUOLESKELEE #FETTISTÄ #VAAN #ROBINPACKALEN #NYT #ROTIA #JOUKO #HERÄÄ #PÄRSTÄKERROIN #SAUNAKERHO #SELÄNPESU #AURINKOLAULU #KOOMISTA #FAKTOI #TOTUUS
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2017-11-07 20:06:16
Tunde wrote:
Drake wrote:

Goodbye.

UK-KING
Kiekon Tulevaisuus
+1

Date: 2017-11-12 11:49:36
Edited: 2017-11-15 21:57:03
ok
Anonymous

Date: 2017-11-18 13:02:58
Viimeks pelannu tätä aktiivisesti v 2011 ... sen jälkee lopetin kun en osaa pelata uudella selaimella niin hyvin jne.. mut peelot on saatu aina kuriin tilanteessa kuin tilanteessa eli kyl modeja pitää kunnioittaa et hoitaa kyllä hommansa ja eivät varmasti kyllä enää päivystä 24/7 niin kuin ennen.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2017-12-04 17:18:42
Edited: 2017-12-04 18:04:42
:c
Anonymous

Date: 2017-12-04 18:03:53
Well said!
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2017-11-06 23:18:23 Read times: 13896